Want networking training that is fast, easy, and fits within a shoestring budget?
We have 21 networking topics that will address all aspects of networking!
Here are just a few of the topics we will cover:
- Apr 2: Attributes of a Referral Partner
- May 7: Three Levels of Business Conversation
- Jun 4: Using a Networking Scorecard
- Jul 9: Choosing Networking Groups
- Aug 6: Measuring Relationships Effectively
- Sep 10: What Can Four Connections Give to You?
- Oct 1: A Tool to Train Your Referral Teammates
- Nov 5: Short Steps to Your Why
- Dec 3: Creating Your Commercial
- Jan 14: Stand Out by Sharing the Difference You Make
- Feb 5: Build a Powerful Network through Introductions
- Mar 4: Engage Your Audience with a Rock-Star Introduction
- Apr 1: The Swimming Pool: A Model to Create Value in Your Network
- May 6: Connect 5 – A Tool for Easy Connecting through the Week
- Jun 3: How to Organize Your Own Networking Event
- Jul 1: Asking for Help from Your Network
The difference it will make for you is that with these skills you will be able to gain more sales, have more time to play and also to feel good about how experienced you have become with networking.
Each virtual session is just 21 minutes long and is only $21 per person. Sessions run the first Friday of the month, (except January ’21 will be January 8) starting Nov 6, 2020 at 8:30 am ET.